Tin bowl filled with earth in which are embedded cowrie shells, quills, a padlock, and the hammer from a flintlock gun. acquired by Sir Cuthbert E. Peek after its display in the Accra section of the West African Court at a Colonial Exhibition, donated by him in 1891. Once labelled a 'sorcery concoction' this is now thought to have been made as a shrine for a god. 16 cms diameter. (1891.40.1).